The Shaikh (Abdullah Azzam) answered:
"When Almighty Allah made the woman she had to be made so special. He Subhana wa Taala made her
- Shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.
- He gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that comes from her children.
- He gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
- He gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child hurts her very badly.
- He gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.
- He gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unflattering.
- And lastly, He, Subhana Wa Taala gave her a tear. This is hers and only hers exclusively to use whenever she needs it. She needs no reason, no explanation, it’s hers."
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart; the place where love resides
A woman is like a flower, to make her bloom you must shower her with tenderness and love. For passion to grow she will need to open the windows of her heart and mind. As a man it is important to get to know a woman's essence, her spirit.
I wish to be like my mom -Wan Fauziah Wan Ibrahim- .Shes the perfect woman .Her life complete with perfect husband and cutest children (: .